Our roll-offs are for general clean-up (not including disposal of shingles) for Newaygo, Fremont, White Cloud, and Howard City. Please contact us at (231) 834-9913 for current pricing.
|10 yard dumpster||12′||8′||3′||Call (231) 834-9913|
|15 yard dumpster||12′||8′||5′||Call (231) 834-9913|
|20 yard dumpster||16′||8′||5′||Call (231) 834-9913|
|30 yard dumpster||18′||8′||7′||Call (231) 834-9913|
- Do not fill past fill line.
- When delivery is made “inside lot line” at customer’s request, damages in any matter to sidewalks, inside driveways, buildings, trees, shrubbery, etc. are at customer’s risk.
- A-Waste shall not be liable to customer for any delays in delivery or any failure to deliver.
- The containers shall be in the possession and control of the customer. Customer shall be responsible for the cleanliness and safe keeping of the containers. Customer agrees to hold harmless and indemnity against all claims, lawsuits, and any other liability for injury to persons or damage to property arising out of the possession or use of the containers by the customer.
- Since sanitary landfill and other disposal charges to which A-Waste is subject are a significant cost of the service provided, additional charges may occur for the disposal of certain items, such as appliances.
- Unacceptable materials include:
- propane tanks
- brush, trees, etc.
- liquids (oils, paints, anti-freeze, etc.)
- Any refuse container which is loaded with dirt, broken concrete, shingles, or heavy materials may be subject to additional charges based on weight. If you have any questions, consult with the driver or call before loading.
- All canisters are a seven (7) day rental unless otherwise stated at the time of agreement.